Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kiss in the Rain

Two nights ago Robby and I were hanging out at Caleb's house. He's back for the week before he has to head back to Hawaii again for another semester of school. Well it was Megan, Phylip, Kyle, Caleb, Caleb's sister Celeste, Alex, and Robby and I. We just talked on his couch, ate some ice cream, and watched this Netflix documentary on those people that wear those flying suits. It was a fun night to see all these guys be together again. They are so close, they remind me of Joey's group because they act like brothers. Especially Robby and Caleb (I mean what best friends get to serve missions so close to each other-they were both in Taiwan!) Well around 11 everyone was heading out and Caleb was dying to get cinnamon twists from Taco Bell, and the guys thought it'd be super sweet to go get those and hike on a mountain to watch the crazy lightening storm that was happening. Robby seemed to not want to go since he was so tired so we headed to his house. I was trying to just say goodbye and stay in the car so I wouldn't stay too long…but that never works ;) so we got out and as we were hugging and kissing Robby said how he wished it would rain…and then just like that it started sprinkling! And then raining!! We kissed a lot, and then Robby swept me away on his back and took me to the park where he told me he loved me :) Which is also the same place we both broke down when I found out bishop wanted me to pray about a mission. We have had some remarkable times there…oh I just love Robby so much!! We kissed in the rain and got pretty soaked as we "tried" to watch the crazy lightening storm.  It was so sweet, I love it when Robby does spontaneous things like that :) As tired as he was he kept saying "How often does this happen?!?!!" Ahh it was just magical. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment