Tuesday, April 1, 2014

{February}

There is always so much to catch up on, but here is my best little summary of February that I'll expand on now. Rochelle turned 22 on the 7th! A week before she became a momma :) So sweet! So I have seen Robby two times since February 6th! Well, he actually drove up Thursday night (the 6th) but got here around 1:30am. I went to his house and we talked on his couch with his mom and dad and Brent for a little bit. Then Robby took me on a walk around the neighborhood real quick. The next day we got Paige and Mindy from school and went and got Thrive! We went back to the Bowlers and got ready to go walk through the Gilbert Temple all together--it was as breathtaking as ever. I loved being able to go with the whole Bowler family. In the sealing room we all stood and looked into the mirror together--looking into eternity. It was so special and sacred. I love the Gilbert Temple so much, its beauty is beyond any words I could try to describe. Then that night we went on a triple date with Bro. and Sis Bowler, Brent and Whitley while the girls got to go to Morp. We ate at Gecko Grill after we took a beautiful sunset boat ride out on Val Vista Lakes. At dinner Whitley and I were invited to go to California with them for spring break! So awesome :) That night we went back to the Bowlers to look at beach houses to rent and then we played Just Dance! Robby and Brent went, Whitley and I went, Robby and I went and then Sis. Bowler and I went! She beat me by a landslide--she is a great dancer! I know where Robby gets it now :) I was dying laughing the whole time Robby and Brent danced because of how good Robby was! He did the Russian-y dance and he was insanely good!! Sunday they left super early in the morning, and so Robby and I talked on their couch until 5am--and then he had to drive home at 5:30 or 6? I feel so bad, he got no sleep!

David Emerson Bustamante was born on Valentines Day weighing 7 lbs 7 oz! He is the sweetest baby, a miniature Eric with dark hair and the sweetest little closed-mouth grin. His cry is a little squealy like a tiny piggy, I love him so much! Oh and Robby and I talked about how even though we weren't together for Valentines it was the most special one we've had just because we are in each other's lives. He is truly the sweetest, I am so lucky. I also took Ms. Carol to the Gilbert Temple open house (it was my fourth time walking through when I took her) it was so special. We had a really good gospel discussion, and I was able to bear my testimony of the Second Coming and of the Book of Mormon.

I got to go to the Imagine Dragon concert just a few days later (the 17th). It. Was. AWESOME. Seriously I was in heaven! They played Fallen, Rocks, Amsterdam, It's Time, Demons, Radioactive, On Top of The World…sooo good! They are even better live! I skyped Robby for a couple because he was supposed to come! But Terri and I still had so much fun!

Chelsey Smith left on her mission, and Diana and I went to dinner with her and Katey Alberty to have a one last goodbye. Robby came in town that same night, and so I went over to his house and we spent some time at Carson and Emma Schaub's parents house with all his friends (and mine too). It was Carson, Emma, Terri, Caleb, Megan, Phylip, Nik, and Karson. After that little get together Robby and I hung out at his house. We had a nice reunion with his beloved couch ;) When the night was over he walked me out to my car, and we were talking and hugging and kissed and then his mom came outside! So she gets in the car and goes to pick up Bro. Bowler from the airport so we say bye--and then what do you know we stayed out there talking, and talking and we hugged and kissed a few more times then boom they pull into the cul de sac, and so I left a little embarrassed that they had seen us so close to kissing! William and Kelsey were also in town so I got to babysit my sweet little Will while Kelsey, Carolyn, Steve and Kris all ran the Phoenix Marathon! I slept over after leaving Terri's from another little get together we had where Robby and I spent most of our time on the trampoline! It was fun, but I got to bed around 1 and Kelsey woke me up around 3:30 to give me some basic directions for William. I crawled in bed with him and slept until 6. Then I held him and he fell back asleep, but only would stay asleep in my arms! I loved it though :) So I took him downstairs and we roughly slept from 5-7 with him on my chest on the couch. I love that baby and his sleepy snuggles. We went to the marathon after to cheer them on. I gave William his first bottle that day, he took it like a champ and acted like he knew what he was doing! Can't believe he turns 1 this Saturday!! Time flies! Well now I already creeped into March, (well only March1st) but I'll go into detail on that month later… it is time for me to get some sleep!




No comments:

Post a Comment