Due to the ugliness of taking out old tile and carpet and replacing it with new, my family had 11 or so days of being "homeless". I lived out of one bag in the back of our car, and spent my nights between friends and families places. This experience helped me realize how great having a home really is.
![]() |
| Out with the old |
![]() |
| And in with the new! |
This life is truly beautiful and I often don't take advantage of the opportunities I have to be grateful and share our Savior's love with others. I keep getting caught in despair- finding myself overwhelmed easily. When I feel like I'm sinking deeper and deeper, I get to attend church and feel a peace and a bit at home again. I get to partake in a very sacred ordinance so that I can get another chance. Sometimes I just need that reminder that we're all human, and we cannot be perfect. Church is such a beautiful thing, I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Lots of change happening right now {I realize this phrase is getting a little redudant} with college starting in a few weeks, friends getting ready to move and Joe and Kelsey moving TODAY to NEBRASKA! Luckily I get to see them in a few short weeks in Philadelphia/New Jersey to see the Grimes clan! It's been 2 years so it will be so fun to be with all the cousins again I cannot wait!
Some other random news: I got a calling as a primary worker! Right now I'm needed in nursery though. It's challenging but the kids are so adorable and loving. They constantly are hugging me, wanting to sit in my lap, or squealing in excitement over the littlest things. I love it. I feel weird being called "Sister Grimes" I wish they'd just call me "Sister Corinne" or something....I feel so old!







No comments:
Post a Comment