Sunday, January 29, 2012

Karaoke, Pep Assembly and much more!

This week has been CRAZY (I guess I should get used to this though)! Advanced Vocal has been working so hard to be ready for our AMEA performance on February 4th, which will be happening right before Distinguished Young Womens Show! Then I have had Mr. Wonderful Pageant rehearsals everyday after school because I get to help with choreographing their dances, it is hilarious to watch these boys dance, they get so into it! :) Yesterday I took the SAT for the first time, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! The fact that it is a timed test was the most stressfull part, I am praying that I did as well as I thought I did!

Last weekend choir had a fundraiser/karaoke night at Niki's Frybread, it was delicious and so fun! But I couldn't get anyone to take the microphone and sing so I probably sang 7 songs in row { with other people luckily! } After that Chelsea and I hurried over to Tia Rosa for a birthday dinner for my dad :)
                                                     Here he is with his fried ice cream!
                                      This is so him, he loves to make that cheesy excited smile :)

Here is the one song I could get Diana to join in, "It's Raining Men!" She cracks me up with her sassiness!

Ok now onto to Friday's happenings!

Friday was the Winter Pep Assembly and the Morp theme was revealed, Escape to the Tropics!! All the Stuco kids are wearing our Mr. Wonderful "Just Do It" shirts to advertise for the pageant! And Danceworkes did a dance that I wanted to share a little piece of! I tried to focus on Chelsea but it was pretty sad cause the first assembly I had to sit in the sophomore section, thats why you see the dancers backs cause they always dance to the senior/junior section.




 Friday night was also Ami Baldwin Andes reception, my mom helped Sister Wyeth make this AMAZING cake ball cake, they did such a great job!!! The decorations and everything was so adorable I loved it! { Oh and I'm definitely taking mental notes :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment