Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here we go!

Well isn't this exciting! I have always been one to read blogs, but I never thought about creating one until now! My friend Sadie created a blog to write about the last 93 days (now down to 91 days!!) left of high school! It is definitely a scary thought to me, I could never picture myself being graduated! I get mixed emotions like everyone does about moving on, I just don't feel ready! Luckily I still have 91 days to prepare myself!! :)

Ok now moving on to some deeper stuff: decisions! I am defined by my friends as very indecisive, and it is so true! I struggle so much with choosing because I hate not knowing what you could be missing! Earlier this year I had to choose Advanced Vocal? Or Danceworkes? Trust me this decision caused me to bawl for three days! Now I had to choose to participate Distinguished Young Womens? Or not? Well luckily my dad kinda stepped in on this one and decided for me...almost. It breaks my heart to know that I can't do it anymore! I grew up watching my sisters friends participate in it, ever since the 2nd grade I thought about when it would be my turn. Now that my time is here, senior life is SO busy and crazy that I just can't do it! Along with Student Council, AVE, and my job conflicts I am taking the SAT and 2 prep classes this month, so missing 3 out of 5 practices would be not fair for all those extremely amazing girls! I came to love the program even though I only participated for a short time. It seriously is amazing!! Yes they do expect a lot from the girls, but the growth and experiences they are given are priceless! I know it would be so worth it to do it, but I just have to take a step back and realize that I can't do everything I wanna do. I don't want to live with regrets so I pray that I will recieve peace with this decision, even though it is still kinda hard right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment