Monday, July 20, 2015

"I love you, a bushel and a peck!"

Robby and I are having a very nice, relaxing summer. Both of our schedules are very open because I just finished doing preschool summer school. It was a blessing because it started right after we moved back so I wouldn't have to stress about finding a job. Robby just finished his training at Caption Call, and now his work schedule is the same it'll be for school. So I'm in the process of applying for the nursing program (studying for the CNA test and entry exam) and trying to find a job that I could do with school.
It is pure bliss spending so much quality time together! We are so blessed.
I just wanted to jot down some sweet memories that I have, so I never lose them of course :) We have been watching movies pretty much every night. I started to get on a super early to bed schedule with preschool. I start getting tired around 9pm it is weird! So Robby started carrying me to bed after I fall asleep and he finishes the movies (or picks another one so we can still finish it together...so nice of him since I fall asleep so often!) Anyway a few nights ago I got the worst headache I've ever had. It was like a throbbing in my scull. I decided instead of falling asleep on our blowup mattress like I normally do I'd just put myself to bed so I could feel better. I fell asleep fast but woke up as soon as Robby got in the room. He came in and laid right by my side and put his fingers to my neck to feel my pulse. Then he lay his head on my chest for a minute. After he gave me the most gentle kiss on the cheek- it melted my heart! It was so sweet. :)
Also a few days ago Robby got home from work and we were in the kitchen getting lunch ready. I put my arms around his neck and started to sing "I love you.." when he jumped right in singing in the cutest and cheesiest voice "a bushel and a peck! A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!"

No comments:

Post a Comment