Sunday, May 4, 2014
When you say you love me
ROBBY IS HOME! He got back tonight around 10 o'clock and came over. Seriously every time we see each other when its been awhile we both feel like it is just so surreal. I get so nervous, its like we just started dating all over again…only its even better than before! He holds my hand and hugs me and tells me how amazing I am and how much he has missed me. We hung out at our apartment for a little bit, talked and then headed over to the Schaubs. Carson, Emma, Terri, Megan, Phylip and Miranda were all there. We did this weird voice app thing were you put on headphones and it creates this crazy loud echo of your voice in your ear so when you speak it is crazy hard to talk normal and not slur your words! It was super fun :) We listened to a little bit of Jim Gaffigan and then Robby took me home. We talked and kissed, and talked while kissing…just like old times :) We are so comfortable with each other (a good comfortable of course). I guess I need to put an example…so we were kissing and right in the middle I said my neck is hurting…so Robby made himself shorter so my neck could be straight and he held my head while we kissed a little more :) We talked about how both of us are crazy heavy sleepers….and joked about what we will do when we are married. Robby started saying something about having an important business meeting early that he would miss then I joked about it being something like sleeping through our baby crying! :) Everything feels so natural when I am with him. I never feel forced to think or feel or do certain things…it is simply perfection. I love how wrapped up in the moment we get. I could not be more grateful for the time we spent apart. We are so much stronger and appreciate each other so much more because of these last 4 months. As hard as it was (I told Robby tonight how it was harder than running a marathon!) I would not have changed a thing (this afternoon I might've said something different…I was having a hard hard time thinking about how difficult and long it has been. But I feel much better!!) Anyway, I love how much more depth and affection has come into our relationship. Ahhh I just love Robby so much!! I cannot wait for this summer and to be able to be with him for a long long time :) During our last kiss, I told him how the song by Josh Groban came into my mind-"When you say you love me, the world goes still…" It was crazy because that is literally how I felt. I told Robby how I missed "breathing his air". When we kiss my nose is perfectly under his so I just inhale his warmth. And he said how he missed feeling my heart beat :) When we first started dating, he would mention how strong and fast he could feel my heart beating when we hugged/kissed. I thought that was so adorable. Well everything about him is adorable. I cannot even begin to express the warmth and swelling I feel in my heart when I am with that boy. I better go to sleep so I can wake up and see him at church :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment